Robert James Realty also provides Doonan Property Management. As a Robert James Realty client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you. To cover the day-to-day running of your investment property. When Doonan Property Management look after things they will do the following.
- Manage the relationship with your tenant.
- Make sure the maintenance of your property is kept up to date.
- Make sure rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement.
Your Doonan Property Management services will include the following.
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value.
- Advertise your property in the Noosa News as soon as notice is received to minimise ‘vacant time’.
- Advertise your property on Australia’s largest real estate web sites, free.
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references. Before signing of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Collect and lodge Bonds.
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts.
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward ‘net’ rent through an electronic banking system each month.
- Carry out 12 weekly inspections and report to you with any maintenance recommendations.
- Pay rates and insurance at no additional charge.
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf.
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy.
- Complete condition reports before and concluding each tenancy.
- Provide end of year financial reports to assist with your income tax returns.
Your Doonan Property Management team at Robert James Realty is uniquely structured. That is to ensure your property is looked after to the highest possible level. The property managers are all in senior positions. They have all managed property for years and are very familiar with the rules and procedures. They also can deal very well with all kind of situations that can arise.
Call for effective, professional Doonan Property Management Services.
Visit our youtube page for samples of our rental property video tours.