Leading Noosa Real Estate Agent Shares a Delicious Pasta Dish
Noosa Real Estate agent Ross Males is well known in the local area for his integrity and track record in the Noosa real estate arena. Not many of his newer clients would know before starting his career as a Noosa real estate agent Ross ran his own highly successful waterfront restaurant in a coveted Noosa Real Estate location in Quamby Place – and he is not short of some superb culinary skills himself. . Here is his version of a quick easy recipe he has modified to perfection.
Chicken breast uncooked OR
1/2 cup chopped drained Sundried tomatoes
Oil from the sundried tomatoes
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/3 Cup of pitted black olives, quartered
1 cup of fresh basil
1/2 cup of port
1/2 cup of red pesto
1 cup of cream
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Pitted Black Olives
Firstly, cook your chicken OR green prawns until JUST done and set aside to rest, then:
1. Place a drizzle of the sundried tomato oil in a saucepan
2. Add 2 cloves of crushed garlic and brown slightly
3. Add 1/2 cup of chopped, drained sundried tomatoes
4. Add the pitted black olives
5. Add 1 cup of sliced fresh basil
6. Add 1/2 cup of port
7. Bring to the boil
8. Add the red pesto
9. Add the cream
10. Add the parmesan cheese
11. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat until ready to serve.
12. Cook your fettucine, serve onto your serving plates, arrange your chicken / prawns over the pasta, spoon on the heated sauce and garnish with a fresh basil sprig – enjoy!
There is no doubt amongst Noosa real estate agents Ross Males highly respected and if this recipe is anything to go by his expertise in the kitchen is just as good as his hands on approach to producing quality results in the Noosa Real Estate industry.