Robert James Realty also provides Noosa Waters Property Management. As a Robert James Realty client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you to cover the day-to-day running of your investment property.
Noosa Waters Property Management Do the Following.
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant.
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date.
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement.
When you have property under Noosa Waters Property Management.
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value.
- Advertise your property in the Noosa News as soon as notice is received to minimise ‘vacant time’.
- Advertise your property on Australia’s largest real estate web sites, free to you.
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Collect and lodge Bonds.
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts.
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward ‘net’ rent through an electronic banking system each month.
- Carry out 12 weekly inspections and report to you with any maintenance recommendations.
- Pay rates and insurance at no additional charge.
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf.
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy
- Complete condition reports before and concluding each tenancy
- Provide end of year financial reports to assist with your income tax returns.
The Robert James Realty leasing team offer a unique management structure. The roles are clearly defined. The experienced Noosa Waters property management team solely looks after the management of the property. A separate manager looks after booking, viewings and advertising. The business development manager looks after introducing new landlords to the great service offered.
The properties managed by Robert James Realty are meticulously managed. The level of professional service is very appealing to landlords.
Visit www.youtube.com/rjrnoosa for a sample of our rental property tours.