If you enjoy the outdoors and love your own garden, this home is well worth viewing. Formal garden areas merge into native, it backs onto reserve and the best bit is that no one from the street knows what’s behind the electric gate. The position is elevated, though the setting is level, in the neighbourhood of incredible homes and there’s even glimpses towards the Ocean from the upstairs retreat.
* Two master bedroom suites, both large enough to have sitting areas.
* Formal dining room or media room.
* Large open plan living and kitchen which opens to the covered courtyard and verandah.
* In-ground pool with spa, water feature and solar heating. Gazebo and ample play area around the pool.
* Two guests bedrooms with good separation from the other rooms.
* Double garage with internal access plus a garden shed.
* All living and bedrooms are on the ground floor with the exception of one master suite which is upstairs.
The seller of this property has beautifully maintained it, there are fish in the pond,the hedges are trimmed and there’s a mud map of the garden for enthusiasts. The home feels bright, beautifully built and architect designed, with plenty of louvre windows to allow for great cross ventilation. Call Penny Neep today to make a time to view.