Genuinely loved home on two and a half fenced acres with a couple of large sheds make this property pretty appealing. The privacy is lovely, the garden lovingly created to be easy to maintain, with lots of cleared land, fruit trees and and seasonal colour. In one wing of the home there is a living area, bedroom and bathroom: ideal for a family member that wants their own space. There’s a home office, a beautiful outdoor room from which to enjoy the garden in any weather and the pergola next to the pool will allow for hours of entertaining fun.
* Large kitchen and dining room opening to the garden room.
* North facing home with solar panels.
* Fans and built-in-robes in all bedrooms.
* Two bedroom have ensuites, so there’s a choice of master bedrooms.
* Freshly painted inside and out.
* Block rendered home with hardwood trusses make this home one that will last forever.
* Two powered, (one with plumbing), insulated sheds with their own water tanks.
Minutes to Cooroy and Eumundi this location is always in demand, only a quick drive to Noosa through Doonan.