This is a rare opportunity to purchase a family home in the most prestigious precinct of Elysium Noosa at well below replacement cost.
Designed by Sydney architect firm Spence Pearson, this unique north facing home is set in a secluded cul de sac parkland setting with no rear neighbours.
The creative use of glass and timber allows an easy flow between inside the home and private outdoor spaces which are ideal for entertaining throughout the year.
Special features include:
– A smart wiring lighting system throughout the home.
– Soaring timber ceilings with remote control adjustable Velux skylights.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout with separate zone controls.
– Highest quality appliances and fittings throughout.
– An in ground salt water swimming pool with an electric heat pump.
– A unique natural water feature designed to be visible throughout the home.
– Three double bedrooms, each with its own ensuite including a bath.
– A double garage with a built in bench and ceiling storage.
– Two large in ground water tanks.
Elysium Noosa provides residents with easy walking access to their own recreation centre, 25 metre solar heated swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis courts.
This home is located just minutes to Hastings Street and is adjacent to Noosa Springs (www.noosasprings.com.au/) which includes a championship golf course, a world-class spa, award-winning dining and the other premium leisure facilities.
Click on the Virtual Tour Link on the desktop site to view the interactive floor plans and virtual tours