• Fully fenced, level block backing Council bushland
• 3 living areas, 5 bedrooms plus study
• 10×4 outdoor fully enclosed screened patio
• 6×6 garage with remote control panel lift door, 6×6 Carport plus 10m2 concrete slab ready for mower & storage shed
• 12×4 Self Cleaning Pool With Bionizer Fresh Water System & Zodiac heat pump, seamless polished concrete pool edge, honed and sealed surrounds with added glow rocks
Rob and Racheal of Robert James Realty present to the market this four year old GJ Gardner home, big enough to fit all the family. Boasting a functional layout with the Master Suite situated at one end of the home and the remaining bedrooms located at the opposite end ensuring good separation.
Upon entry is the study, convenient for the home business owner. The media room opposite.
The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen dining family room. This area flows out to the fully screened undercover patio and views extend over the pool and beyond the yard all the way to the rear bush boundary.
The kitchen is finished with Ceasarstone benchtops, Stainless Steel appliances including a 2 drawer dishwasher, 900mm freestanding gas cooktop and walk-in pantry.
The rumpus/second media room is large enough to fit a pool table, lounge and bar which would make this an ideal games room.
Tucked away to the rear is the master suite, ensuite and walk-in robe.
Features throughout the home include fully ducted Dakin air conditioning, Treated timber frame, 9ft ceilings, 5kw Solar inverter with 6.2kw of panels, 5 x water tanks, plumbing for your fridge.
A prime, flat, evenly shaped block on the high end of the street with a large, quality, near new home and brand new pool with mid level pricing, won’t last long. Call today.