Well built and reassuringly solid in construction, this isn’t your typical Noosa Home. It’s classically timeless, has oodles of space and if you like entertaining, has loads of parking for your guests, well hidden behind the bamboo and electric gates.
* Exceptionally large living and dining area with beautiful Tassie Oak floors and doors opening to the verandahs.
* Quality country kitchen opening to the covered entertainment area which is next to the feature pond.
* Beautiful new saltwater swimming pool and decking area.
* Two bedrooms have fireplaces as does the living area. Cosy, and romantic for the winter months and stunning with candles burning for the summer months.
* Easy to maintain grounds, fenced with an electric gate.
* Parking for two cars in the garage, and three in the carports. Ample parking for visitors.
* 4th bedroom with its own access and perfect for those looking for a little space.
* Self contained studio. This property is in Sunshine Coast council, zoned rural residential and perfect for those looking for a home based business or income potential.
This home is private, has character by the bucket load and is well worth viewing. This home is situated with easy access to Noosa and caf lifestyle and beaches, the Sunshine Coast airport and the Bruce Highway. Call to book an appointment to view, inspections are easy to arrange.