This home offers great natural light and natural breezes. It’s been tastefully renovated for your absolute comfort, and is a home that could suit a family of any size / age. Some people renovate a few things in a home but these owners have literally wiped the slate clean and started again. It’s in a leafy, quiet location with established level lawns and low maintenance gardens to the front and a brand new pool and large shed to the rear. Although parking is in the shed, there is also a tiled garage within the home that is currently being used as very lovely home office.
* 2 master bedroom suites
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining plus a separate large living area.
* Study / library.
* The kitchen is made locally by Andrew Gull and features stone bench tops and a generous sized pantry.
* The rear verandah is covered and a great spot to entertain next to the pool.
* 2 Spacious guest rooms ( making 4 bedrooms in total).
* Reverse cycle Air conditioning plus a proper fireplace for winter warmth.
* LED downlights throughout.
* Bore for garden watering.
* 15 m by 7 m shed with 3 phase power
This home is on gentle acreage in a great position to access Noosa and the beach/cafe lifestyle, Peregian Springs schools and is within easy distance of the Steiner school. The Sunshine Coast airport is less than half an hour’s drive with Brisbane being an hour and a half.