Welcome home to 10 Craigslea Court Corooibah. This immaculate home is available and ready for you to call home.
– A Fully fenced 1.5 acre parcel of land
– Cleared, flat and usable
– 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 living area single level family home
– Double garage PLUS large double bay powered shed
– Large dam PLUS bore with all new pumps and fittings
– In ground swimming pool with built in spa and spa table and surrounded with decking
– 6 Zone Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning with Airtouch 3
– Whole new filtering system with UV purification for house water from 45,000L & 22,500L water tanks.
– 6KW solar panels
– Bio cycle Sewerage system with all parts recently replaced.
10 Craigslea Court has it all. From the moment you walk through the entrance you are greeted with a large family/second living area which leads into the private study and out to the double garage with neat flooring and laundry with additional toilet and rear access out to the gated pool area.
Into the master bedroom treats you with timber floors and a good sized ensuite with spa bath leading into the large Walk In Robe.
The open plan kitchen and dining gives this home a good array of natural light. The kitchen is modern with black granite benchtops, gas stove, walk in pantry and ample storage.
The main living area opens out to the undercover alfresco area and has views of the whole of the block and pool making it the ideal property to sit back and relax in the ducted Air conditioning whilst watching the kids play in the yard or in the pool.
The other 3 good sized bedrooms and second bathroom are well thought out being separated in their own wing of the house and a dual walk way to the main bathroom and separate toilet.
This property is one not to miss out on. A family acreage retreat in Cooroibah and just a short drive into Tewantin along with the school bus stop and routes just around the corner makes it the ideal spot for your next adventure.
Get in touch with George and secure next private viewing before its too late.
Inspections by appointment or view the virtual tour online.