You can see the sea, be lulled to sleep by the waves rolling onto the sand and be in the surf in just 90 seconds from this superb Sunrise Beach property.
The fact that you walk past the local caf to get to the beach is an added bonus..
Built 13 years ago as a Brisbane family’s holiday home, it is now superfluous to their needs so is presented to the market for the very first time.
Set on a valuable duplex site the home embodies a modern classic Queenslander style with verandas on 3 sides on the upper level and sheltered patios at entry level.
Within are 2 separate living areas, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a galley style kitchen on the upper level complete with walk-in pantry and ample cabinetry.
All bathrooms have a bath and separate shower. The master bedroom boasts an expansive ensuite, walk-in robe, spa bath and shower.
On the ground level are a kitchenette and living room opening out to the pool and poolside patio, 2 additional bedrooms, the third bathroom, laundry room opening out to a drying area and extra large garage with additional storage facilities.
Air-conditioning is installed although rarely used because the cross-flow ventilation planned into the design ensures cooling sea breezes circulates unimpeded throughout the home during our long, hot summers.
Additional benefits this home offers are convenience and easy maintenance.
• The home is set in fully-fenced landscaped gardens with auto electric gates, has a sparkling in-ground pool that requires very little attention and back to base security for peace of mind
• Sturdy core-filled concrete block construction and the Colorbond roof were chosen for minimal upkeep costs.
• The Chalet caf and take away store just a few hundred metres away offers a hearty breakfast that is popular with the locals particularly on weekends, as is taking a coffee across the road to check out the surf from the whale-watching lookout.
• No busy roads to cross to get to the beach; there is a handy. underpass.
• Schools – preschool to high school, local shops, doctor and dental surgeries, aquatic and tennis centres are walking distance from the home
• Public transport is just down the road
• Restaurants and major shopping centres are a 4 minute drive
Spotless in presentation, this home is ready for you to walk in and make it your own. At this price, in this location and with its solid good looks, I suggest you be quick to inspect.
To make an appointment to view please call Deni on 0419 627 767 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org