Robert James Realty Proudly Presents to you a Smart Investment Opportunity for a Wide Range of Buyers. Whether for Investment Only or for your Private Residence with Granny Flat, you choose.
– Two Residences on the One Title
– BA Murphy Build-single level contemporary design with upgrades
– Fully fenced with modern low maintenance landscape design
– Reverse cycle air conditionings and security screens throughout
– Exclusive access to the Ridges Recreation Club with Swimming Pool, Tennis, Gym…
– Only minutes walk from Peregian Springs State School (One of the highest rated in Queensland) & St Andrews Private School (The most highly recommenced in the district)
Residence 1: Comprised of a spacious open plan living, kitchen, dining area, overlooking the alfresco entertaining , 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 generous bathrooms and a double garage with internal access. (Current Rental Appraisal estimated at $470 – $490 per week)
Residence 2: Comprised of a comfortable open plan living, kitchen, dining area, overlooking the alfresco BBQ area and private yard, 1 bedroom, a modern bathroom and a single garage with internal access. (Current Rental Appraisal estimated at $300 – $330 per week)
Within The Ridges Estate, homes are highly sought after by tenants. Vacancy rates are at the lowest they have ever been in Peregian Springs and as the developers near the end of their land sales, demand and values are on the rise.
Alternatively, this property could be the ideal split family living option. Move in with the grandparents and they can have their own residence. You could also live in one side and rent out the other, to assist with the mortgage payments. Or, you could live in one side and move the adult teen in the other.
Peregian Springs is centrally located with easy access to the Sunshine Coast Motorway, you can drive to either Peregian Beach or Coolum Beach in just minutes, and it only takes 15-20 minutes to get to Maroochydore, Noosa or the Airport.
People who live in Peregian Springs can enjoy the immaculate Golf Course and all of the conveniences of the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre with Coles, restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, doctors and chemist all just minutes away.
OPEN SATURDAY 19/5/2018 FROM 11:00-11:45 or Call Now for Private Viewing.