ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ANNA FRASER
This stunning high set residence, designed by renowned architects Stephen Guthrie and Lindy Atkin from Bark Design, is the epitome of elegant living. Located in one of the best streets in Elysium Noosa, a premier address in what is likely to be the last major residential precinct built in such close proximity to the beach at Noosa Heads. Hastings Street is a mere 8 minutes drive away!
This is the perfect place to live in harmony with the natural environment. The ‘open-plan’ design is on a grand scale and is celebrated with adjoining summer and winter outdoor rooms sited to the north and south of the main living pavilion. There are extremely generous ceiling heights, louvred clerestories and sky lanterns to the bedroom spaces above. The ‘sky lanterns’ also provide visual connections between spaces while vitalizing the heart of the house with changing patterns of light and shadow throughout the day.
Features of this simply amazing home include:
– Large open volume for flexible living & dining spaces
– Two vast undercover living spaces with daybeds & built-in seating
– Grassed terrace & outdoor barbecue station
– Separate media/lounge
– Superb fully integrated Gaggenau kitchen with granite bench tops
– Ducted air-conditioning, C-bus lighting
– Tall, stacking sliding doors & bi-fold doors that provide seamless indoor/outdoor connection
– Sumptuous master suite with north facing balcony
– Two spacious bedrooms plus study alcove
– Sleek, fully tiled exquisite bathrooms
– Saltwater lap pool and spa
– Sub-tropical, low maintenance gardens
Another outstanding feature of Elysium is the recently constructed $3 million recreation club that comprises a huge pool, fully equipped gym, lounge and leisure rooms plus a second tennis court.
This home is an absolute must to inspect. Call Anna for an appointment or visit at the advertised open house times.