If a casual, coastal lifestyle appeals to you, then be first to check out this classic beach house in the heart of Sunrise Beach.
This delightful home offers a host of features including
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master suite on the upper level with ensuite, walk-in robe, covered wrap-around balcony designed specifically to enjoy the panoramic hinterland vistas & views over the pool & gardens
• Casual open plan format, kitchen central to family room & lounge room
• Living & dining area opening out on 2 sides to a small garden courtyard & a wide, sheltered patio- more like a second living room
• This sheltered outdoor room is perfect for entertaining alfresco-style or supervising the kids while they do their homework
• Double auto garage with workshop plus drive through access to the rear of the property that’s perfect if you have a van or boat
• Low maintenance construction, above average in area 787m level allotment with easy-care gardens & ample space for the kids to play
• Proximity to parks, transport, beach, and Noosa’s attractions; no major roads to cross to get to the beach
• Just a 10-15 minute walk to beautiful Sunrise Beach, about the same distance to the local shopping centre, Noosa Dolphins Rugby Union Club, Noosa Tennis Club, Noosa Jazz Club, Noosa Aquatic Centre, local secondary & primary schools, day care centres & shops.
• Numerous bush walks in the national park only a few hundred metres away
• Other facilities within walking distance are a medical and dental surgery, pharmacy, award-winning butcher, local mini-market, bottle shop and hairdresser
• Noosa Post Office & cinemas are only a 4 minute drive
• Hastings Street’s lively restaurant & fashion scene is just a 4-5 minute drive
Offers a bright, breezy lifestyle in the most popular lifestyle destination in Australia. For more information call Deni Castle 0419 627767