Very private, poolside apartment positioned on the mid level of the newly renovated ‘Noosa Blue Resort’.
The interior is sophisticated, stylish & uncluttered. A relaxing open plan space with travertine floors, white surfaces, contemporary furnishings, ducted air conditioning, even a spa bath in the bedroom make it a very attractive proposition for those considering apartment living.
An eastern aspect & sheltered, all-weather balcony overlooking the sparkling, lagoon-style pool invite gentle breezes & year-round sunshine deep inside to create a delightful living space summer & winter.
And the lounger on the shaded deck overlooking the pool encourages one to relax, read a good book or simply doze off.
The unit is conveniently located near the lift so you can unload groceries and luggage from the car park and take it almost straight into the unit; ideal for those with health issues or with concerns about security.
This appealing property offers the perfect lifestyle and investment opportunity.
Already in the letting pool the apartment enjoys a ready income and future bookings are in place should you choose to keep it as an investment.
To make it all the more tempting, the seller has priced this property extremely competitively as he wants a sale as soon as possible.
So come see for yourself what this Noosa Blue apartment offers. I am sure you will be most pleased.
• Noosa Blue is a boutique resort with 4 star rating
• It is located on the crest of Noosa Hill just 450m from Main Beach, the pizzazz of Hastings Street, a few minutes’ stroll to Noosa Junction’s boutiques, restaurants, cinemas & shopping centres & 10 minute walk to Noosa National Park & its pristine beaches
• There is a local bus service available for those who prefer not to walk to the beach or the shops
• Enthusiastic staff will help plan day trips or recommend dining options
• Event management is also a forte of Noosa Blue staff from small private meetings, rooftop cocktail functions, poolside gourmet barbecues even themed gala dinners for up to 120 guests
• The Resort has won many tourism awards since opening including Best Value Accommodation 2006 and 2007 in the prestigious The Australian Travel and Tourism Awards
• A change in management has seen the resort return to its former high standard
Resort facilities include:
• Choice of three swimming pools, sauna/steam room, gym (one of the best equipped in Noosa), conference centre, underground parking
• Poolside restaurant & bar open daily & for dinner Friday through to Sunday so you can relax by the pool with a cocktail or enjoy a meal at the waters’ edge. (Apparently the Lychee Margaritas are a must according to one guest).