No need to drive, walk to the Noosa river, famous restaurants, shops and enjoy the view and boating facilities. Making a grand statement with a stunning street presence, this beautifully constructed, fully fenced home is on a corner allotment of 627 metres, situated on the most prestigious of streets in the “hotspot” area within the golden mile of Noosaville. This beautifully presented light-filled residence with an abundance of space and a touch of Asian influence is a rare commodity indeed! Features of this superb home include:
– Downstairs spacious bedroom with private bathroom elegantly fitted with timber sliding doors.
– Wide hallways with great cross ventilation through louvred windows.
– Vast open plan design with very high ceilings & voids.
– Stunning timber floors throughout.
– Outdoor entertaining area overlooking sparkling designer pool.
– Gourmet European kitchen with large stone bench tops & butler’s pantry, perfect for the entertainer.
– Beautiful bi-fold doors opening to the courtyards create a spacious indoor/outdoor feel.
– Upstairs private guest wing, two spacious bedrooms, separate living area, balcony & bathroom.
– Master bedroom is an ideal parents retreat, with beautiful Japanese style sliding timber doors, balcony and en-suite bathroom with limestone bench tops & massive walk-in robe.
– Fully ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans & surround sound system.
– Large double garage, room for a boat or caravan.
This superb residence is a must to inspect, so phone Cheryl or Anna to arrange an inspection at anytime.