If you’re looking for a home that is well engineered and built, with high ceilings, incredible timber floors and simply Stunning Views, then you may well have found your next home. Amazingly, it has been used as a holiday home and how the owners ever wanted to leave is beyond belief! On three levels, the penthouse could be remodelled to become a fourth bedroom and ensuite (currently used as the very best office!) and these plans are available to the successful purchaser.
* New kitchen designed by a chef with quality appliances and huge walk in pantry.
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining opening to the verandah, which runs the length of the home.
* Internal staircase to a second living area and three bedrooms, two of which boast en-suites and walk-in robes.
* Salt water pool with spa.
* Internal, level entry from the garage.
* Secondary access from Regency Road. It may be possible, Subject to Council approval, to add a residential studio here. Otherwise it would make great access for those who wish to park boats or caravans.
* Fruit trees, clumping bamboo, permaculture, pond and waterfall; this is a garden of edible delights and interest all hidden behind the electric gates. The single garage is large and there is additional parking which could be enclosed if required.
Open for the first time next weekend, call to view ahead of the crowd. The views are seriously impressive and These Sellers are serious!