Having a great family floor-plan and space to move this home would find huge appeal with a wide variety of family circumstances.
Nestled within a nice quiet sub-division in a bush-land setting, this home would suit any active family.
• 4 Bedrooms, all with built-ins
• 2 Separate sizable living areas
• 2 Bathrooms (ensuite and main)
• Remote controlled double garage..located at the front.
• Outdoor entertaining area (alternatively could also suit a boat or motor-home parking)
• Good fenced yard (ideal for PETS) secure.
• Located on higher ground in the estate, this home enjoys a semi-rural feel yet set among similar quality homes. Recently completed, huge amounts of land and levee development has made this sub-division a safe & secure place to live.
When you enter the home;
• A semi-open hallway takes you right through the heart of the home.with the 4 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry to the left (north side) including the master bedroom/ensuite located at the rear (includes access to outside).
• Off to the right are the lounge-room, kitchen and living room offering ample space to allow the occupants opportunity to come together when needed or have their own space when required.
* Could become a home that enjoys semi-separate living spaces for older/younger family members.
• Presently tenanted…..inspections by appointment….offers welcome, as the owner has moved interstate.