Situated midway between Eumundi and Noosa (and about an hour and half drive to Brisbane) is this lovely, private home. As soon as you drive towards the home you’ll probably appreciate that you’re going to be in for a treat… Past the mature mango trees and you arrive at the very tidy and beautifully loved “Wild Mango”. It’s on two levels with the master suite upstairs although one of the other guest bedrooms on the ground floor also has an ensuite and could be used as a master. Versatile in its layout, this home isn’t too large for a couple and could easily offer work from home, blended family living or even dual living options.
* There are three living rooms plus an area upstairs used as an adjoining TV room but would serve equally well as a nursery.
* A covered patio right next to the pool offers alfresco dining with a servery from the kitchen.
* All rooms are of a generous size, including the three bathrooms.
* Ducted vacuum plus split air conditioning systems.
* Fenced, private grounds.
* Walk in pantry, gas stove
Please call to view, it really is very impressive.