First time offered to the market since it was purchased off the plan in 2001.
This fabulous, extremely spacious and light filled home size apartment with an ideal N/E aspect is ideally suited to young and old!
The tightly held apartment, with soaring high ceilings, has been meticulously updated, new carpets, white paint throughout, original floorboards sanded back and finished with a modern soft satin look. A very functional,all white, granite clad kitchen has been upgraded with the latest European Bosch appliances to make entertaining a breeze.
Note: Bedroom three virtual furniture only.
Features of this great apartment are:–
– Master bedroom with en-suite, robe & sunny wide verandah.
– Two other, spacious bedrooms with built in robes.
– Centrally situated main all white bathroom with bath.
– Laundry & dryer behind bi-fold doors.
– Two linen cupboards with ample storage.
– Separate dining room, huge industrial double glazed windows & glass doors.
– Dimmable lighting & split system air-conditioning.
– Apartment is located in a very quiet section of the building.
– 60% of apartments within the heritage listed McWhirters Apartments are owner occupied.
– Secure garage parking, close to the two elevators.
– Roof top deck on 6th floor available to all residents.
Living is easy at McWhirters, where everything is at your doorstep. All modes of transport are here, it is a 10 minute walk into the CBD, nightlife, bars, cafes, eateries, restaurants, Chinatown, eclectic shops, art galleries and all with a Bohemian vibe.
The Valley has become “the” place to be with the addition of the new laneways, sensational James Street, with its high end stores and restaurants are a mere stroll away.
The time to secure this property is now! Please phone Anna on 0414 929 099 for a viewing. On-site parking can be arranged for private inspection only