PriceUnder Offer by Rob and Racheal of RJR
* OPEN 24/7 WITH A VIRTUAL 3D TOUR ONLINE
* Immaculately Maintained and Presented
* Covered by Builders Warranty
* Open Plan Living, Air Conditioned, Large Bedrooms
* Body Corporate of approx. $1815 plus $405 for Strata Insurance p.a.
Rob and Racheal present to the market this near new duplex in pristine condition. Only a few years old, this property represents excellent value and an excellent opportunity to enter the Sunshine Coast property market. Whether you are looking for a first home, downsizing or investing, this property will tick all of your boxes.
Entry is through the large timber pivot door into an open plan, air conditioned living, dining and kitchen area. The first thing you will notice upon entry is how light and bright the home is.
A modern galley style kitchen is finished with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. A good sized breakfast bar and loads of storage. Positioned at the rear with the dining room opening onto the undercover patio ensuring easy living.
Internal access from the double garage (with under stair storage and rear walk-through access) is provided via the laundry. A downstairs powder room is tucked away for convenience and privacy.
Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms, each with built in robe, fan and air conditioner. The master suite is cleverly positioned on one side of the home with walk in robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms on the other. The main bathroom is finished in neutral colours with shower, bathtub and vanity. The toilet is separate.
With exclusive access to the local Recreation Club a short walk away, you can enjoy a 25 meter lap pool, young childrens’ splash pool, two tennis courts, fully maintained gym, air conditioned meeting or event room and a family BBQ area. The local streets are all well maintained and serviced by security of an evening.
Peregian Springs has it all. A short drive to the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre made up of Coles, restaurants, doctors, gym and all the other essentials. An 18 hole golf course. A 5 minute drive to either Peregian or Coolum Beach, or 15 minutes to Maroochydore, Noosa or the airport.
This quality property won’t last. Get in quick!
• Security Screens throughout
• Caesarstone Benchtops in Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• LED lights
• Roller Blinds
• Low maintenance, level gardens
• Corner block with separate street frontage for each duplex
• Easy walk to three highly regarded local schools
• Very friendly and peaceful street