With five fenced paddocks on a fully useable five acres, this home offers a rare opportunity to keep livestock whether horses, lamas or just to enjoy the opportunity of having your own land. On many properties you wouldn’t be able to see your animals but this one offers great views all round. It’s situated just minutes from Tewantin and Cooroy so enjoys good access to both the Sunshine Coast Motorway and the Bruce Highway.
* Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
* Large open plan living and dining opening to the beautiful outdoor entertainment area.
* The spacious kitchen has a large walk in pantry, is plumbed for an ice making fridge and has a decent gas stove that most chef’s would be very pleased with.
* Master bedroom opening to large ensuite with spa bath and a walk in robe.
* Large media room with split air conditioning and a wet bar. Wired for audio.
* Formal lounge area.
* Electric gate monitor.
Two single stables and one double ( which can be dismantled should you wish to turn it into something else.) There is a bathroom in the shed.
* Wash Bay.
Four high remote doors with drive through access ( made for a horse float to save reversing). Covered access to the house.
Fully fenced with electric fencing around the property.
Creek and small dam.
Water to all the Paddocks.
15,000 gallons rain water.
Perfect spots for both tennis courts and pool if required.
Call today to book your visit and to get more information.