If you’ve thought about moving to the country where you can grow your own vegetables in a chemical free environment, yet still have easy access to Noosa, Eumundi and Peregian, then have a look at this property. There’s a fenced paddock with limes, mango trees and papaws, a large paddock, lime orchard, two dams, a charming home and a shed that not only has storage for machinery but has been converted from a packing shed into a space where you can run a small business.
* Air conditioned shed / three room office with its own fireplace and ceiling fans.
* Solar and gas heated swimming pool.
* Open fireplace on the large terrace.
* Open plan living and dining areas.
* Beautiful kitchen with cooking range and ample storage.
* Three bedrooms plus office. Two bathrooms.
* Positioned at the top of the block to enjoy coastal breezes.
To book a time to view and to get more information please call or email.