This modernised 4 bedroom home sits perched on an elevated in a friendly Noosa Banks cul-de-sac where it catches all the breeze and light.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 living Areas
* Air conditioning & Ceiling Fans
* Double lockup garage + side access for additional off-street parking
* Pets on Application
* Rent rebated to $650/week until end of September (on a 12 month lease)
The master is ideally located at one end of the home with the remaining bedrooms to the other. It is perfect for the a family looking for space, peace and privacy, within easy access to shopping centres and local schools.
The well equipped kitchen is centrally located and overlooks the sun room that flows out to the two covered patios on either side, setting the scene for stylish alfresco entertaining and relaxed outdoor living. The delightful outlook from the all living areas and two patios overlook established tropical landscaped gardens where you can spend hours enjoying the birds and a visit from the local family of ducks.
Side access can provide further parking for a boat, caravan or third car.
Noosa Banks is surrounded by National Park and State Forest. Visiting kangaroos, koalas are often seen. A short stroll to the local picnic area by Cooroibah Creek where the fishing is ideal and you can launch your tinnie or canoe. Town water and sewerage and 5 mins to town, this is certainly the place to be!
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION WITH ROBERT JAMES REALTY ***
1) Go to our Robert James Realty website and click “Book Inspection” on this Tewantin rental property
2) Click “Email Agent” and Robert James Realty Property Management will instantly respond to you with available inspection times
3) Click the “Virtual Tour” icon below
Please note, you must register with your details with our Robert James Realty Property Management Team to confirm your appointment and be updated of any changes to the inspection.
If no one registers than the inspection may not occur.