PriceExpressions of Interest
Open for Inspection Saturday 11 August, 2018 at 1.00 to 2.00 or call for personal inspection prior. This property will be sold.
Smell the country air, feel the soft breeze on your face, enjoy the scenic views every day and nurture yourself in a resort style country homestead.
Designed to take advantage of its unique ridge-top location, this low-set four bedroom country home commands spectacular views east over the Noosa Hinterland to Cooroy Mountain and beyond and captures amazing sunrises and sunsets.
This exclusive property has the natural beauty, privacy and space that only country living provides. The additional bonus is the convenience of having the buzz of the Cooroy township only 10 minutes drive, which houses IGA, banks, RSL, country pub, cafes, shopping, train station, buses and many more facilities while still keeping the relaxed country town feel.
The lodge-style family home is designed to capture the magnificent views from the spacious rooms creating a warm, relaxed feeling. Multiple formal and casual spaces effortlessly combine in a sophisticated, yet practical layout, designed to accommodate all facets of contemporary family living. The finest fixtures and finishes feature throughout the interiors to create an engaging residence that is not only pleasing to the eye, but provides unsurpassed comfort and convenience.
The stand-out home is nestled into 12.23 hectares with a fully bitumened driveway from the entrance and meanders its way up the hill, past the floodlit full sized tennis court and machinery shed to the gorgeous homestead that presents the WOW factor.
Features of the property:
– 12.23 hectares of lush land and luxury home
– 3m wide wrap around verandahs
– 4 large bedrooms (2 with ensuites) + home office
– Generous living areas
– High ceilings
– Open plan kitchen with walk in pantry
– Inground swimming pool with paved courtyard
– Flood lit tennis court & entertaining gazebo
– 3 bay garage and workshop
– 2 bedroom liveable shed
– 108m2 machinery shed
– Cattle yards & farm sheds
– fabulous grazing for horses / cows / stock
– Ample water supply with extensive irrigation system
– Picturesque Cooroy Creek winds and twists through the property
– Quality fencing to five paddocks of improved pastures
This property is a must-see, breathe and feel the clean fresh air. Enjoy this home at the open home on Saturday 11th August, 1.00 to 2.00 or call Janet 0418 743 732 for a private inspection.