PriceUnder Offer by Rob and Racheal of RJR!
* Bring these owners an offer. Opportunity to Move Quickly
* Elevated NE Facing Block Capturing Loads of Natural Light and Breezes
* Close to Schools, Transport and Noosa Civic
* Enjoy Easy Access to Nature Walkways and Parks
Rob and Racheal of Robert James Realty present this meticulously maintained home located on a lovely elevated block in the peaceful Enclave location.
Be quick to secure this immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home whose raised position provides leafy views directly out to the treetops opposite. The front living / dining room is air conditioned, tiled and features a tinted bay window for comfort and maximises the views. The kitchen is centrally located and acts as the hub of the home. Breakfast bar, new electric cooktop, multifunction oven and dishwasher.
The kitchen opens to the rear living / family room. Both the front and rear living rooms have direct access via glass sliders to the large undercover patio where you can enjoy entertaining in privacy with a perfect NE aspect.
The large master suite is positioned at the front of the home complete with walk-through robe and ensuite. A further 3 bedrooms, all of a good size, carpeted with built-in robes are situated at the back of the home, providing the perfect layout for those wanting some separation.
The main bathroom contains a shower, vanity and a bathtub ideal for the children or grandchildren with a sperate toilet. Conveniently placed aside the rear bedrooms.
Other features of this home include:
– Well built single level brick home ideal for retirees, first home buyers and the astute investor
– Large fully fenced yard with garden shed and fruit trees
– Daikin air conditioner, Crimsafe screens, fully insulated ceiling
– Large rear patio with undercover access to double garage
– Laundry with storage and external access
– Fully maintained termite barrier surrounding home
– Roof restored 5 yrs ago
– Solar hot water system
– Sprinkler system for established gardens
– Easy walking to local shops, Noosaville School, St Teresa’s Catholic School, local park and nature walk and cycle paths to Lake Doonella.
If you are looking for a low maintenance home with enormous potential in a superb location that you can move into quickly, then don’t miss the opportunity to inspect this property.