Beachside duplex home with an ever-changing ocean & coastline panorama.
Located just a few hundred metres from the surf, the property’s eastern orientation ensures all rooms are flooded with light while the ocean outlook and sound of the surf form a constant reminder of the home’s proximity to the beach.
On the upper level, a deck adjacent to the dining & lounge room is the perfect vantage point from which to enjoy watching the kite surfers and wave riders as well as do a bit of whale-spotting between June and September.
The lower level features a spacious foyer entry, extra-large bedroom opening out to a sheltered poolside patio, very generous bathroom with a combination laundry & ample storage.
• Never to be built out scenic views to Noosa National Park
• Direct access to the beach via the timber boardwalk
• Pet-friendly, off-leash beach for your 4 footed friends to play
• Deep eaves & patios that create shady sitting areas
• Air conditioning for additional comfort, security screens
• Courtyard with pool & poolside entertaining area
• Fully fenced site with low maintenance gardens
• Lock up garage & covered parking for a second car, van or boat
• Local caf around the corner
• Easy 15-20 minute walk to shops, schools, tennis & aquatic centres
• 20 minute stroll along the beach to Sunshine Beach surf club & village restaurants
• 4 minute drive to Noosa Heads post office, cinemas & shops
• 5 minute drive to the boutiques & restaurants of internationally renowned Hastings Street
To find out more about this property or to arrange an inspection please call Deni Castle 0419 627 767 or email her direct at firstname.lastname@example.org