With its level entrance to both the home and garaging / workshop, room to build in and character by the bucket load, this home offers interesting potential… not that you have to do anything to it to enjoy its charm. The ceilings are a lovely height, the coastal breezes an absolute delight.
* Open plan living / kitchen and dining opening to the wide verandah. This room has timber floors, a wood burning stove for winter coziness and louvre windows for the summer months.
* Two guest bedrooms both with built in robes and fans, plus a guest bathroom.
* The master bedroom enjoys its own verandah, has an ensuited bathroom and walk in robe.
* The original garage has been converted to a bedroom and office. This could easily be used as work from home studio, a media room or additional bedrooms.
* The new garage and workshop has an additional roller door which allows the workshop to be a great work environment and would make a lovely artist studio.
* Gated front driveway allowing for room for a boat or caravan.
* Room to grow veggies, have an orchard, pony or just to watch the kids play.
* 5 KW solar & water tanks make this a very low cost property to live in.
Call today to book a time to view