This single level home has the rare advantage of being elevated in position but still offers enough level land around the home to enjoy. The solar heated lap pool is big enough to get a proper swim, the gardens are irrigated and you’re less than half an hour to the Sunshine Coast Airport should you need to get away. Should you need to build a granny flat or studio there’s ample room.
* 4 Bedrooms and study ( or fifth bedroom). All rooms have good built in wardrobes apart from the master bedroom which has enviable space in the dressing room/walk in robe.
* Very spacious reception areas which could easily be closed off should you want a media room and open plan living.
* An easy kitchen to cook in, offering wall oven, gas stove, dishwasher and walk in pantry. The granite benches have a dining area; very handy and probably will be well used.
* Delightful outdoor dining area. The prefect spot to entertain and watch over the kids in the pool.
* Double garage ( plus additional storage) with internal access and drive through access to the garden.
* Separate powder room. Large guest bathroom with separate loo, double vanities and shower.
Summary: This home is extremely private and if you drive past all you’ll see is the driveway. It’s screened from the quiet road but it doesn’t feel isolated which allows you to enjoy acreage living in peace.
Viewings are by appointment and like everything about this home, very easy, so please call or email. This is a truly genuine sale, presents beautifully and can be viewed at any time.