If you have been searching for a new or near new home with amazing uninterrupted ocean views and a pristine beach almost at your doorstep, you know just how scarce they are on the Sunshine Coast. If your wish list includes a beach with no crowds, the convenience of restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and shopping malls within a 5 minute drive the search gets even harder.
Indeed, it seems almost impossible to find an appealing property with amazing views without paying an absolute fortune and then having the inconvenience of renovating or rebuilding to your personal taste.
Hardest of all is to find a property with not only ocean and white water views but scenic vistas of people swimming in the surf and strolling on the beach.
Many of the ocean view homes near the beachfront were built some years ago and now require significant renovation or even detonation. Drive around Sunrise Beach and you can’t help notice the current hive of activity in Orient Drive, Corsair Crescent and Netherby Rise. New homes being built and major overhauls happening where once stood old holiday homes and beach houses. Soon nearby Woodlark Rise will see some exciting new buildings popping up too.
Perhaps you are a developer wanting to build a pair of duplexes that will offer a dual income or, the opportunity to live in one, sell the other or both! 6 Corsair Crescent could be perfect for you as it happens to be a duplex site!
Are you an overseas buyer who must acquire your property under the Foreign Investment Board guidelines? 6 Corsair Crescent could be perfect for you too.
The owners have plans specifically designed for a magnificent house and divine plans for a superb duplex pair. These are the outcome of a long, careful collaboration between owner and architect to specifically match the buildings to the site, maximise the aspect and views and ensure that the privacy of the occupants is maintained into the future.
Just 5-8 minutes away are the attractions of Hastings Street, Noosa Junction’s shopping centres, cinemas & boutiques and the delights of the beachside villages of Sunshine and Peregian Beach also. You can walk to most. I have. It is a pleasant stroll along the sand to Sunshine Beach and even to Peregian Beach village (I must admit I caught the local bus back home from Peregian).
When you purchase 6 Corsair Crescent Sunrise Beach you can build your dream on a site with:
• Never to be lost ocean, white water and beach views
• Spectacular views down the coast to Coolum, Mooloolaba and beyond
• Bushland reserve at the bottom of the garden that’s a favourite feeding spot for the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo
• Boardwalk to the beach access, no major roads or busy streets to cross to get to the surf
• Pet lovers, the beach is a pet-friendly, off-leash beach. Bonus!
• Enthusiastic walkers or runners have a choice of kilometres of bush tracks or sandy beaches to challenge them
• Primary and Secondary schools and Sunshine Beach High School are a only a 12-15 minute walk.
• School buses are nearby to take children to private colleges at Peregian Springs and Noosaville.
• Public transport around the corner (free to Hastings Street, shops and the marina at peak holiday times)
The beauty of finding and securing this forever site means you won’t have to compromise on an established property.
You can have it all. That is if you think outside the square. And, you can be certain this is not only a lifestyle investment it is an investment in the future.