Open plan in design, definitely with character, and in a fabulous location with views towards Mount Cooroy. The master bedroom offers privacy from the guest wing and has a genuinely marvelous aspect.
Split level in design, this home blends modern function and character and is virtually invisible from the street, which is a quiet cul de sac, set midway between Noosa and Eumundi
* Formal living area with wood burning fire for the cooler winter months.
* Louvre windows for great summer breezes.
* North facing aspect ensuring the home is light and bright.
* Guest wing with three double bedrooms and bathroom.
* Master bedroom upstairs, with walk through robe and ensuite.
* 2Pak kitchen with ample storage opening to the verandahs.
* Covered and uncovered areas on the verandah overlooking the inground pool.
* Double garage with internal access.
* Storage underneath the home.
* Solar power.
* Room for a shed at the near level land just below the pool (which is about half way down the block). This would also be an ideal spot to build a granny flat or work from home studio. With its North facing position an artist studio would be sensational here.
Available in Inspect at a time to suit you.