Only about 25 minutes by car, north west of Noosa’s main beach is this 13 acre property with varying landscape with a good shed to store your toys or perhaps camp in. The driveway is a little steep where it is, although, perhaps an less steep alternative entrance could be set up, a little further along Davis Rd.
Having power (grid) already on the property…connection shouldn’t be too hard if it is required.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
* 13 ACRES. (5.29ha) A property featuring a mixed landscape, having loads of potential to creative minds! Some of the acreage is on a gradient and timbered, but approx 3-4 acres of flat, open pastureland exists at the westerly end. (see map). Great for animals or leisure activities.
* A SHED (approx 7 metre x 7 metre) with concrete floor, quite a few windows and a small mezzanine floor (Sorry..no power or water connected.)is located about 100 metres from the front gate.
* Approx 5,000 Gal rain tank.
* Only a short drive from Lake Cootharaba/Boreen Point.
* Coming off Cootharaba Rd, a short distance along Davis Rd with approx 400 metres of gravel road to the front gate.
* From the front gate there is a descent of approx 100 metres (perhaps 10% gradient)down to the shed and possible building site. A 4WD may be required in wet weather. HOWEVER, there is a possibility to make an alternative driveway for much easier access…just ask for details?
BENEFITS OF THIS ACREAGE;
* QUIET and PRIVATE location.
* Depending on your requirements, a few possible building sites exist.
* Mostly FENCED.
* POWER already runs across the pasture at the base of the property…which will reduce the cost of getting power to shed or a proposed dwelling.
* Can it be CLEARED? Noosa & surrounds are predominately about keeping the trees & landscape, however up to 10 metres (or perhaps a little further) around a dwelling or a shed within Noosa Council Shire is likely. (would be subject to council approval…ask for details).
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? …TOO EASY;
* The owners, their family & friends have enjoyed many a bush camp-out on the property over time….and loved it…no doubt you will too! Take the opportunity to get some mixed acreage for those weekend escapes or set up a dream country residence.
* INSPECT AND MAKE AN OFFER!!!