Welcome to your Noosa Hinterland Lifestyle on 11.5 idyllic acres in the heart of the Noosa biosphere, Ringtail State Forest and National Park with 1km of private creek frontage close to cafes, restaurants, shops, beaches, rivers lakes and schools.
Here is a life far from the stress and hassles of city living, where home is a private place to relax, unwind, breathe the fresh country air and you are master of all that you survey.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Main Residence
– Separate Council Approved 1 bed 1 bath Studio
– Huge 12 x 9m workshed with car hoist PLUS 12 x 6m awning & Carports
– Large Exclusive Dam
– 12 x 6m Swimming Pool
The main residence is a cool, tropical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with beautiful gardens and great outdoor entertaining area with bar, kitchen and pool. Exclusive dam, permanent creek frontage, 2 acres of private rain forest and an additional 8.5 acres of selectively cleared, fenced and irrigated lush paddocks ideal for a horse or two. This 11.5 acre property also boasts fruit trees and a big veggie patch, better still its close to schools and is in the Noosa UNESCO listed biosphere which borders national park & the Noosa Trail Network.
– Beautiful rural and garden views from every room
– Super spacious master bedroom/parents retreat with own lounge, fireplace, ensuite, spa & walk in robe
– Family suite downstairs with study, 2 Queen size bedrooms with built ins.
– Two way family bathroom
– Separate family room, hobby room, office and laundry within house.
– Fully screened outdoor entertaining with bar and kitchen separate to house.
– Delightful landscaped 12m x 6m pool
– Fully reticulated underground irrigation
– 60,750 litres tank water – gravity fed from water tower
– Solar hot water
– Abundant fruit and nut trees
– Full insulation, screened, big windows, wide verandas
*Tractor, machinery and equipment can be included for additional cost
Come discover the life you always wanted, enjoy the peace and quiet, watch the sunrise over the towering gums and stroll along your own private creek in your very own rain forest.
Properties of this quality are rare to find in such good condition, come book an inspection and call this place your home.