Set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, with good access to local school buses, this home is mid way between Noosa and Eumundi. The garden is pretty natural with a bush feeling, the land slopes ever so gently and the house offers a great option for work from home business or possibly long stay visitors.
* Immaculate inside and out, this home is being sold by the original owners.
* Four double bedrooms plus study, which is large enough to be a fifth bedroom.
* The master bedroom has an en-suited bathroom and access to the rear verandah.
* Gorgeous hardwood timber floorboards throughout, 9′ ceilings.
* Formal living room plus open plan living, kitchen and dining area opening to the rear verandah.
* Large room downstairs with its own entrance. This would be super as a home business room where your visitors can arrive without coming through the home. Otherwise it would make an ideal teenage retreat / games room or hobby room.
* Two bay shed (drive through) with single bay workshop area and enough parking on the side for a boat or caravan to be stored.
This home will be open for the first time for inspection on Saturday 25th March. If you’d like to look through beforehand, please do call.