Set almost at the end of a lovely, quiet cul-de-sac with reserve to the rear and side, this home is quite a find. It’s elevated with good cross-breezes, has a spectacular outlook and yet is only minutes into Noosa (off Lenehans Lane).
* Private with-out being secluded, you’ll probably never close the blinds (some of which are automatic).
* A covered verandah opens off the kitchen area, overlooking the pool and grounds.
* A patio area opens from one of the living areas and also has access to the pool area.
* There are three queen-sized bedrooms and two that would take king sized beds. The master bedroom has a very generous walk in robe, en-suite, air conditioning and a sensational outlook. It also has good separation from the guest rooms but should you want to be near the kids then there are four rooms on one level.
* The kitchen offers Miele appliances, five burner gas stovetop, generous storage and a view while you’re washing up. Entertaining will be so easy in this home.
A generous part of the yard is fenced, (with a gated entrance leading to a picnic area).There is a reticulated watering system to the fruit trees, there are raised veggie beds…you may not be self sufficient but with over 20 types of fruit tree, solar power, and rain water tanks, you’re going to be living the good life.
Open this weekend, but if you can’t make the times please call to arrange an appointment.