Here it is, your very own beachside bungalow in Sunrise Beach.
This charming property is so close to the ocean you can hear the surf breaking on the sand.
If you have been looking for a large home then this may not be for you. If you are seeking a home with potential to expand or as an alternative to unit or townhouse living then this little beauty could be the one.
Renovated and refurbished this oh so cute home features a mix of styles & materials, a sprinkling of industrial chic & a neutral palette that create a cool, coastal look.
• New kitchen with hardwood timber bench tops
• Lovely new bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & funky industrial style roller door made with reclaimed timbers
• New laundry (also with timber bench tops)
• New WC complete with roller door of reclaimed hardwood timbers
On-trend timber French doors open out onto a sunny sheltered patio that spans the length of the house.
Here the family enjoy year-round, all-weather entertaining.
With the kitchen just a few steps away, the outdoor patio is a favourite gathering place for family and friends who drop in for a coffee (or beer) after a surf. I too have been known to enjoy a great wine out there on occasions.
Not only has the interior been renovated but the exterior & gardens have also been upgraded extensively.
• Newly landscaped gardens & fencing
• Underground reticulation installed to service gardens & lawns front and back
• Garden shed set up high- love it/want it
• Outdoor shower; perfect for washing off the sand after a swim
• Only a 10 minute walk to Sunrise Beach & its kilometres of soft, golden sand
• 750 metres from Noosa National Park with its numerous bush walks. If you are lucky you might just spy a koala or rare glossy black cockatoo. In fact, Sunrise Beach has a designated reserve for this amazing bird
• Easy walk to shops, medical & dental centres, bakery, butchery
• Stroll to Noosa’s Aquatic & Tennis Centres, local primary & secondary schools
• Public transport just a few hundred metres away
• Deliciously close (only 4-5 minutes’ drive), to major shopping centres, cinemas, post office
• 5 minutes’ drive to Hastings Street, trendy cafs, boutiques & cocktail bars, major shopping centres & cinemas.
Below is the work completed to bring the property to its present standard. (List supplied by owners).
All new wiring throughout the house
New plugs and power fittings
New external power points
All new LED light fittings and spotlights throughout
All new fans
Joinery & Interior:
New kitchen installed
New laundry installed
New bathroom installed
All tiled areas are new
Interior freshly painted throughout
All copper pipe replacements throughout the house. The exception is the plumbing to the kitchen taps. This is still polypipe
Roof caps have been replaced
Sheets have been treated with rust converter for protection
Coated with two-part UV reflection roof paint
Whirly gig installed on the roof
Entire interior of roof has been insulated
All new sprinkler system runs from the front gate and services the entire garden
New turf laid to the front and back
New shed installed and not just on the ground on a concrete slab either
Freshly mulched gardens
New fence around half of the property
To make sure that the property was perfect for the new owners, the Vendors invested in a building and pest inspection prior to putting the property on the market. An independent/licensed inspector carried out this inspection and I am pleased to say the results were excellent.
To view this delightful home please call Deni Castle 0419 627 767. I would be most pleased to show it to you.