Appealing because it’s light and bright and airy. Outstanding because all you need to do is move straight in. Private because it’s tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. There are three areas of living plus a lovely wide covered deck which overlooks the pool. There’s solar power, loads of water,a chook pen and veggie garden…all the makings of an easy lifestyle without the expense. Split level design allows for the whole family to live in quiet comfort.
* Games room or media room.
* Verandah which seems more like an outside room than an exposed deck.
* Beautiful concrete inground pool.
* Separate living / tv room upstairs.
* The master bedroom has a generous walk in robe, ensuite and a lovely outlook.
* Additional three good sized double bedrooms with built in robes.
* Central kitchen with good drawer storage.
* Louvre windows for good airflow.
* Log burning combustion stove for the cooler winter months.
* Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout.
* Solar power.
* Ten minutes from both Eumundi and Noosa. The location is quiet, backing onto reserve with a seasonal creek and rainforest outlook.