This stunning residence, designed by Lahz Nimmo Architects, who have been placed in a category by ‘Wallpaper’ as one of the “bravest, boldest and best emerging architectural practices around the world”, is in a league all on its own.
The home is situated on a large 600 square metre north facing block of land in the prestigious Elysium Estate, that incidentally means abode of the blessed, place of ideal happiness!
The vast 400+ square metre residence spreads over two magnificent levels, enabling not only the living/dining/entertaining areas but also the four super spacious bedrooms to face due North!
Outstanding features of this home are :
– Fabulous master retreat 6.8m x 4.8m
– Two generous undercover outdoor entertaining areas
– Family/media room, ideal for a home business
– Superb fully integrated Gaggenau kitchen with stone bench tops
– Polished timber and limestone flooring
– Four bedrooms carpeted with Irish goat hair carpet
– Built in study/office alcove
– Exceptional privacy and climatic design promoting natural ventilation and sun control
– Saltwater lap pool
– C-bus lighting, fully ducted air-conditioning, fireplace & security system
– Three car garage plus storage & double undercover carport ideal for boat or caravan
The Elysium Noosa Estate with its recreation club, 25 metre pool, gym, tennis courts, bar-b-q and parks is only a ten minute drive to famous Hastings Street, main beach and all that Noosa has to offer.
Please phone Anna or Di to arrange an inspection