If you’re looking for a level block with good parking for boats or caravans, which is fenced and in the Noosa-shire for school catchment zones, then have a look at this home. The room sizes are generous, there is potential for dual living areas within the home, and the pool and outdoor entertainment area will provide for hours of fun.
* Kitchen and dining areas are separate to the living but could be open plan (subject to building inspection).
* Good sized study/home office or fifth bedroom.
* Sunken living area.
* Secondary living area with access to an en-suited bedroom upstairs. Possible master retreat or dual living.
* Verandahs to three sides of the home.
* In-ground pool next to the outdoor living area.
* Two ponds (dams), one to the front of the block the other to the rear.
* Double garage plus double carport.
This home offers really quick access to Noosa and its cafe lifestyle and beaches but also a great location if you’re traveling to Eumundi for the Bruce Highway or the Sunshine Coast Motorway. Quiet, in a lovely street, this home is one that might be well worth putting on your list. Level acreages like this don’t come on the market often enough…