Once in a while a property comes to the market that is immediately recognised as special.
And this is one of them.
The last time this property was for sale was more than a quarter of a century ago.
Never again will there be an opportunity to purchase unrestricted ocean & beach views at the price this property is likely to be sold for at the fall of the hammer on Saturday 27th August, 2016.
Designed by internationally renowned architect Maurice Hurst & built in the early 1980’s the home boasts:
* Assuredly one of the best positions in Sunrise Beach
* Mesmerising scenes of dolphins playing in the white water, of surfers and kite sailors, whales breaching behind the last line of breakers & an almost deserted beach
* Living areas on each level opening onto ocean-view decks
* An above average size allotment – 718m with ample room to increase the size of the home should you wish
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
* Parkland directly opposite means there is no overlooking a roof or a fence,
* With the boardwalk & underpass access, there are no busy roads to cross to get to the pet-friendly, off-leash beach
* Newly landscaped & terraced gardens, the interior and exterior of the home painted throughout recently
* Convenience of a bus stop to Noosa Junction, Hastings Street, Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club, Tewantin Marina and beyond Plus it is free at peak holiday times.
* Easy walk to local primary and secondary schools, shops, aquatic and tennis centres
If you’ve been waiting for that unique home with uninterrupted, never to be lost views, this is it.
By the way, the owner is prepared to consider offers prior to auction day.
Please contact me now as hesitation could lead to disappointment.