Built with a family in mind, this home offers room for everyone, whether they’re looking to join in the fun or find a little peace and quiet. The two acre block is level, fenced, and at the end of the cul-de-sac.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout.
* Higher than average ceilings throughout.
* Media room with double doors opening to a formal living area or kids tv room.
* Spacious open plan family room with doors to the covered patio, which is large enough for all day family alfresco dining.
* A marvel of a kitchen with ample storage, plumbed for an ice making fridge, great stove, dishwasher and stone bench tops and breakfast bar.
* The master suite with bathroom and walk through robe has excellent separation from the guest rooms and opens directly to the rear garden.
* Three guest bedrooms have built in robes and the fourth guest room has a robe and an ensuite.
* At the guest end of the home there is another large room which could be (with a very small modification of a couple of doors) perfect self contained living using the guest room with an ensuite.
* 66,000 litres of water plus a bore hole will provide for all the water required.
This is a home which has been well thought out, has loads of storage and genuinely feels bright as well as spacious. There are little extras everywhere and it’s only around ten minutes drive to the Noosa River.
Open this Saturday but can be viewed by appointment prior. Please call for further details, fact sheet and floor plan.