PriceUnder Offer !
* Lush tropical gardens, timber entry/faade and features throughout
* High quality finished home backing parklands
* Two living areas – one downstairs complete with kitchenette
Simply beautiful, this luxury home is a must-see for those who enjoy the finer things in life. From the vast amount of glass louvers and polished timber floorboards, to the high pitched angled ceilings and glass bi-fold doors, everything in this home is of high quality.
The floorplan offers the flexibility to accommodate parents or to give the children their own retreat downstairs. Complete with two good sized bedrooms, a large bathroom with deep bath, shower and vanity, laundry, a living area with kitchenette opening to the rear courtyard and gardens via bi-fold doors plus another good sized room overlooking the pool which can be utilised as a study or further bedroom.
Upstairs is an open-plan living / dining area. Again glass louvers to the front of the home allows you to enjoy an abundance of natural breezes and light throughout with an elevated view of the pool. The dining room is aside the galley kitchen and flows seamlessly out to the impressive decked entertaining area via more glass stacker doors. Enjoy many evenings entertaining guests under a beautiful timber featured roof, enveloped by tropical gardens, trees and palms.
The master suite is located at the end of the upstairs level with walk-in robe and an opulent double ensuite illuminated by soft feature lighting, separate toilet and shower.
Another bedroom and a powder room occupy this level.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Air conditioned Living rooms, Master Suite and Bedrooms.
– Solar Panels, Stainless Steel Appliances, Loads of storage
– Prestigious schools, local shops, services and public transport are all close by
– Enjoy easy access to everything Noosa has to offer including Hastings Street
– Leisurely walk to the end of the street to Weyba Creek and the Sunday Farmer’s Market.
Make your move, before this lovely home is gone. Inspections via appointment only.