Created with love to have character without the maintenance and privacy without the need for space. This home presents as new. There’s a grass parking spot where you can wash your car and an outdoor shower you can easily access on your return from the beach. The owners have made great use of the yard and screened it with Tiger Grass ( which is fully grown) so there’s a lovely green backdrop. The floors in the main areas are polished concrete, the fittings of good quality and the whole feel of the home is of one that has been lovingly created.
* Built in 2012, this Plantation home has a small body corporate of approximately $1500 per annum which entitles you access to the much admired Rec Club (heated pool, gym, tennis courts, meeting room and cafe).
* Polished concrete floors throughout the main areas, carpeted in the bedrooms.
* Lovely kitchen with excellent gas stove, electric oven, extractor and dishwasher, generous pantry.
* The master bedroom is en suited with walk in robe and access to the rear deck.
* Two guest bedrooms both have built in robes and fans.
* Sunken fire pit and seating area; generous undercover decking and a barbeque area.
* Solar power, fast internet … this is an very easy home to live in. If you can’t make the open home please call to view at a convenient time.