A genuine home in good condition on acreage with plenty of storage potential!
– 2.58 Hectare (6.37 Acres) sized block, mainly timbered/rain forest and partially fenced
– Genuinely solid and well-built, 3 Bedroom home approx 319m2
– 2 living areas featuring high ceilings and split level, some of which could easily convert to a 4th bedroom
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Extensive outdoor patios to enjoy our Queensland weather and the natural surrounds
– Open fireplace, wood heater, 10,000 gal water-tank
– Larger 6.5m X 6.5m double lock up garage (approx 70m2) detached and fully lined – could be used as studio or similar set up if required
– Very large & strong powered WORKSHOP/SHED (approx 12m X 9.5m.. 114m2) includes one large roller door which would be suitable for access of larger mobile home/boat House up to 6 vehicles comfortably.
Being set back off the road and set among the trees, it does enjoy a quiet privacy.A quality built (hardwood frame) home on some good private acreage, having room for work or storage in a central location in the Noosa Hinterland.
If you are someone that can appreciate a property that was built with integrity and are not smitten by everything ‘modern’ you will identify the real value of this property. Taking into account the value & availability of land, and the build-quality of what is here, it’s certainly well below replacement value.
The original owner, while loving living here, is keen to scale down due to health, so make an offer!