Relaxing on the spacious deck, absorbing uninterrupted lake views. Just a leisurely 350 metre stroll to Tewantin Village.
This character home is tucked away; not visible from the street, ensuring privacy.
Upstairs rooms with lush timber floors and open plan living, all access the tranquil lake views. Main living space leads out to a very generous covered deck. The kitchen boasts a corner pantry, dishwasher, plenty of storage with ample bench space. Prepare meals, while enjoying the relaxing waters views.
The main bedroom is spacious, featuring a wall of built-ins, with a sunken reading/office area. Wake up with the birds & a glistening water aspect. Bathroom complete with a bath & shower is adjacent. The toilet is separate.
Timber internal stairs with stainless steel stringers & timber balustrade lead downstairs.
This area has 2 bedrooms with built-ins & an outlook to private leafy gardens. A 2nd bathroom (separate loo) services this area.
– Large storage space under stairs.
– Airy laundry with direct access to enclosed fenced backyard.
– Generous double garage with extra height; side alcove, offering further storage options.
– Property is on 678m2, already zoned for attached housing, ready to build a studio.
– Plenty of yard available for caravan, boat etc
– All new steel mesh security screens.
– Reverse cycle air conditioner.
All in all….. A unique property, with a sought after water views, in old Tewantin.
Rarely do you find this wonderful combination in one property.