Well presented, well maintained & very well priced beachside home.
Savvy investors & home seekers will find a lot to like here. Not only does it have a terrific floor plan & desirable northern aspect it boasts:
• 2 separate living rooms linked by a galley-style kitchen
• A spacious family room opening out to an all-weather entertaining patio
• Formal lounge room with a dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• Air conditioning, fans in most rooms & a 5.2Kw solar system installed in August 2016
• Single level design, low maintenance brick & tile construction
• 719m fully-fenced site with landscaped gardens
• Lagoon-style, plunge pool tucked into the back garden
The location is ideal.
• There are no busy roads to cross to get to the beach as the underpass to the surf & the off-leash, pet-friendly beach is only a 3minute stroll from the front door
• The national park is just a few doors away
• Sunshine Beach primary and secondary schools are so close that many students choose to walk, skate or ride their bike to school
• 4-5minute drive to Sunrise Beach shops, and Sunshine Beach surf club
• 10minute drive to Noosa Junction shopping centres, cinemas, restaurants & a few minutes’ more to Hastings Street & Main Beach.
Ideal to live in or let out, this charming home currently provides excellent returns as a year-round vacation home. Viewings therefore are subject to holiday occupancy.