* Quiet Elevated Outdoor Entertaining Area
* Low Maintenance 3 Car Garage Built to Enjoy Noosa Lifestyle Living
* Multiple Living Areas & Designer Kitchen
* Motivated Sellers Instruct Bring All Offers
Appealing with modernised tradition, contemporary and comfortable, this uniquely designed home has all the creature comforts plus the hidden extras you have always desired. With large open areas and high ceilings allowing for elaborate individual spaces to enjoy.
The light filled kitchen with its beautifully appointed glass splashback is to say the least a pure chef’s delight. Quality finished and finishes with abundant preparation and serving areas plus an over-sized butler’s pantrylet the entertaining begin.
The open plan dining flows gently onto the huge deck exposing your sparkling heated pool with spa jets and a natural bush backdrop that could have you placed anywhere in the world.
The deluxe master bedroom with its double door entrance exudes luxury and style, with a generous walk-in wardrobe and adjoining light filled grand ensuite. To complete this majestic scene, outside invites you onto your very own private terrace to enjoy, overlooking romantic hinterland sunsets, creating an alluring parents retreat.
If storage has ever been compromised, let your mind rest easy, as this property has plenty of room for all your belongings and more.
With 3 lock-up garage spaces plus an additional 3 car secure parking makes for plenty of guests space
Being only 7 years young this home will make for the perfect family abode, holiday investment retreat or suit that larger family that just keeps growing.
The owners situation has changed therefore this property must sell quickly. This is an exceptional opportunity to obtain this great home at surprising value…
• Contemporary and very comfortable larger home to suit large or growing family.
• Very spacious living areas with option of open plan living and formal dining areas.
• Being only 7 years young it has newly built appeal with some traditional aspects.
• Backing onto National Park with your own private nature walk to the Noosa River.
• Deluxe Master bedroom has a grandeur entrance with walk-in robe, ensuite & balcony.
• Environmental features are abundant in designing the home, a conversationalist influence throughout.
• Situated in a quiet street just behind Noosa Junction and only a short stroll to Hasting Street.
Water Tank 23,000 litres
10 kw Solar Panels
Solar Heated Pool
Gas Hot Water