As a Robert James Realty client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you to cover the day-to-day running of your investment property. When we manage your property in Tewantin will.
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant.
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date.
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement.
Tewantin Property Management What We Do.
When you have property in Tewantin and want us to manage your property, we will:
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value.
- Advertise your property in the Noosa News as soon as notice is received to minimise ‘vacant time’.
- Advertise your property on Australia’s largest real estate web sites, free to you.
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Collect and lodge Bonds.
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts.
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward ‘net’ rent through an electronic banking system each month.
- Carry out 12 weekly inspections and report to you with any maintenance recommendations.
- Pay rates and insurance at no additional charge.
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf.
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy.
- Complete condition reports before and concluding each tenancy.
- Provide end of year financial reports to assist with your income tax returns.
Tewantin Property Management ticks all the boxes. Our team of dedicated Tewantin Property Management Managers are available to take your call on investment permanent rentals. Our list of owners is testament to the Tewantin property management services we provide. We take pride in the level of expertise we can offer.
Tewantin Property Management. Phone : 07 5455 8700