- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement
Just these services alone will free you from the day-to-day hassles of management.
Even better, as a Robert James Realty client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you to cover the day-to-day running of your investment property.
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value
- Advertise your property in the local paper as soon as notice is received to minimise ‘vacant time’
- Advertise your property on Australia’s largest real estate web sites, free to you
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing of the Tenancy Agreement
- Collect and lodge Bonds
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward ‘net’ rent through an electronic banking system each month
- Carry out 12 weekly inspections and report to you with any maintenance recommendations
- Pay rates and insurance at no additional charge
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy
- Complete condition reports before and concluding each tenancy
- Provide end of year financial reports to assist with your income tax returns
We understand that it is you, the Investor, who is our Client and that the Tenant is our Customer. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest possible service standards and are always happy and willing to work with both clients and customers to achieve beneficial outcomes.
If you would like to experience State of the Art professional property management, we would love the opportunity to hear from you. To discuss the Management of your Investment Property, please contact our Property Management Business Development Manager, and we will be in contact you shortly for a friendly, obligation free chat.
07 5455 8700
07 5449 7046