KEY RENOVATING TIPS FROM NOOSA’S BEST REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- – Be thorough with your investigations prior to commencing any work ie:
- – Investigate no active termite infestations that have caused structural damage as this will be an added expense.
- – Be sure you don’t have any asbestos present and if you do make sure you arrange for safe removal
- – If you are considering adding another level be sure your foundations have been engineered to carry the extra load
- – Choose quality bathroom and kitchen fittings and appliances as they will stand the test of time and contribute to a satisfactory resale figure.
- – Remember don’t just renovate to suit only your family needs, consider if you want to sell in the future the more appealing your property is to a wider section of the community the easier it will be to find your buyer.
- – Be sure to get your approvals in place and final compliant certificates when you are completed
For more renovating tips or if you are looking for a home to possibly buy in the Noosa area with renovation in mind, contact Deb Coleman today on 0417 715 048